Building Child Safe Communities Information for Volunteers - Training module
It is a system requirement that child protection training be completed by all volunteers
commencing work in our school and a briefing every second year for existing volunteers.
An online training module for use by volunteers is now available. To use the module:
- Open the module by clicking the Start link below.
- Read through the presentation.
- Complete and submit quiz questions. This will take approximately 45 minutes.
- After successful completion of the module, fill out the form by typing your name,
email address, contact number, contact address and the school you intend to volunteer at.
- A notification of your successful completion of the module will be sent via e-mail to the school and also to your email address.
Start the module >>